Veggie Korma Recipe is a unique and exotic dish. Easy to prepare and serve. It just takes one hour to prepare. You may enjoy this lovely Veggie Korma with your friends and family. Its a rich,spicy and extremely flavorful recipe, you can also serve with rice.
Veggie Korma Recipe
Veggie Korma Recipe is an exotic and easy dish to cook and serve.
- 1 bunch cilantro for garnish fresh
- 1 cup cream heavy
- 1/2(0.5) piece red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 piece green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup green peas frozen (chilled)
- 11/2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1(4 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp unsalted cashews ground
- 1 piece jalapeno pepper fresh,seeded and sliced
- 4 pieces carrots cubed
- 2 piece potatoes cubed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger root fresh and minced
- 1 piece small onion diced (chopped)
- 11/2 tbsp vegetable oil pure
In a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook it until tender. Mix in garlic and ginger, and continue cooking up to 60 seconds. Then Mix tomato sauce,cashews,jalapeno,carrots and potatoes. Season with curry powder and salt. Cook and stir it up to 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Stir cream,red bell pepper,green bell pepper and peas into skillet. Then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer it for 10 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro and serve.
All done! Enjoy the Veggie Korma.
Do not over tender the potatoes.