Spinach and Strawberry Salad is a great recipe for person who loves light and juicy foot. It is easy to made at home in just one hour. You can easily serve this delicious salad to your friends and family
Spinach and Strawberry Salad
Spinach and Strawberry Salad is a unique and easy recipe. Its a rare comparison of spinach with strawberries. It made a different taste and pleasure.
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered and blanched
- 1 quart strawberries sliced and cleaned
- 10 ounces spinach fresh,dried and torn into bite sized pieces.
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce for taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white vinegar distilled
- 1/2(0.5) cup olive oil
- 1/2(0.5) cup white sugar crushed
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds cleaned
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds cleaned
Whisk together all the sesame seeds,onion,Worcestershire sauce,paprika,vinegar,olive oil,sugar and poppy seeds in a medium bowl up to one hour.
Then combine the almonds,strawberries and spinach in a large bowl and Refrigerate up to 10-15 minutes.
All done! you can serve this delicious Spinach and Strawberry Salad out from refrigerator.
Use fresh items for good taste of Spinach and Strawberry Salad.