Mexican Salad is very delicious and spicy salad recipe. You can easily made it at home in just few minutes. this is very refreshing salad recipe and also works as an additional to the quesadillas and tacos. Mexican salad is a spicy type of salad. You may probably enjoy this different type of salad recipe.
Mexican Salad is a very delicious and spicy salad recipe. it is easy and quick to made and serve.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1/2 (0.5) cup olive oil
- 1 plum tomato diced
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 piece red bell pepper diced
- 2 pieces Jalapeno peppers minced and seeded
- 1/2 half piece onion diced (chopped)
- 3 cups corn kernels frozen (chilled)
- 1(15 ounces) can garbanzo beans drained
- 1(15 ounces) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt for taste only (optional)
Combine the pepper,honey,lime juice,olive oil,tomato,fresh cilantro,red bell pepper,jalapenos,onion,corn,garbanzo beans,black beans and salt(optional); in a large bowl. Then mix well and allow to sit up to one hour before serving.
All done and enjoy your delicious Mexican Salad with friends and family.
Salt is only optional in Mexican Salad. You can also made without salt.