Hi Guys! How’s you going? Are you searching for a special drink which is full of nutrients? OR Do you want to know about such a drink which can fulfill your body requirements? So today we will tell you about such an energetic drink and name of that drink is Healthy Chocolate Milk. We know that it’s sounds like strange but ever you Assumed that why do the coaches of athletes prescribe chocolate drink to have? Because they know a chocolate drink contains such nutrients which can fulfill the lost energy of our body. So do you want to know about its recipe? But before discussing about its recipe first we will examine the nutrients in Chocolate milk. So lets deliberate:
Nutrients in Healthy Chocolate Milk:
- Amount per 100 grams.
- Calories 83
- Fats 3.4 gram 5%
- Cholesterol 12 mg 4%
- Sodium 60 mg 2%
- potassium 167 mg 4%
- Carbohydrates 10 gram 3%
- Proteins 3.2 gram 6%
So these are the nutrients that are being in Chocolate milk.
Now you have got the knowledge about the nutrients of chocolate milk but you are still unfamiliar about its benefits. So now let’s talk about the benefits.
Benefits of chocolate milk:
- Fluid and electrolytes for the hydration.
- It is a protein source which support the muscle repairing.
- It is a big source of carbohydrates which refills the energy after the practice session.
- Chocolate in Milk increases the supply of the Carbohydrates.
- This is the low cost refreshing option.
- This is easy to prepare and available at any place.
- It is easily portable.
- It refills the necessary vitamins.
- Its taste is great so therefore kids also love to drink chocolate milk.
Finally you have got all the information about the HEALTHY CHOCOLATE MILK now without taking your more time you discuss about its Recipe.
Healthy Chocolate Milk
- 200 ml unsweetened soya milk
- 170 gram fat free greek yogurt
- 25 gram cooked quinoa
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 cubes frozen spinach
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until it become smooth and then pour it into the glass and serve.