Guys Today we will tell you about a healthy and recipe Which is made by condensed milk. Milk is a very healthy and powerful diet. So therefore we thought we should also inform you about condensed milk recipes fudge. But before starting the recipe first of all we will discuss about the condensed milk. So
What is Condensed milk?:
It is the cow’s milk from which water has been removed. It is often found in the form of sweetened condensed milk (SCM) in which sugar is added. Today Sweetened condensed milk and Condensed milk both terms are used anonymously. Sweetened condensed milk is very thick and sweet product. If we canned it so it can be preserved for one year without open it. Condensed milk is being used in many countries to make deserts.
How to make condensed milk?:
- 2 cups of full fat milk or low fat milk.
- 2 cups of white sugar.
- Add milk and sugar into a heavy saucepan.
- heat it at low temperature until all sugar is dissolved in milk.
- When all sugar is dissolved then heat it at medium temperature and add it to simmer but don’t stir it while you are adding it to simmer. Otherwise its crystals will be made.
- Gently simmer for 35-40 minutes or until milk turned totally into grey color.
- you will notice some pops will open at the top. Gently skim it with spoon.
- when it is done then remove it from the heat and pour it into the and let it be cool.
So you have learned that how to make condensed milk now without wasting your time lets start the condensed milk recipes fudge.
Condensed Milk Recipes fudge:
This recipe is very easy to prepare. It also increases the beauty of your dining table you can also have it in your breakfast.
OK now here we go:
condensed milk recipes fudge
- 397 Grams Condensed Milk
- 150 ml milk
- 450 Gram sugar
- 115 gram butter
- 20 cm square tin lined with baking parchment.
It will take some effort so stick it closely to the steps. if you are new to making fudge. Place all the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan and melt it at low temperature. Until the sugar dissolves.
Boil it and then simmer it for 10-15 minutes and stir it continuously but be careful because fudge will be very hot also scraping the base of the pan. to check it whether it is done or not so drop a drop of fudge into the ice cold jug if drop converts into round ball then it is done if it doesn't then stir it. You can also check it with the help of sugar thermometer if you have but must sure the temperature should be 118 degrees.
If it is done then remove it from the heat and beat it until it become very thick. (it will take about 10 minutes)
Pour it into the prepared tin lined with baking parchment and let it be cool.